The Professional Services Group of SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting a part-time, remote Contract Review Attorney for our Contract Administration team. The Contract Review Attorney is responsible for second-level review and analysis of definitive agreements in our M&A transactions to ensure complete and concise entry of deal terms into our proprietary database. The ideal candidate can quickly comprehend key provisions of complex agreements and work independently. The Contract Review Attorney will report to the Senior Director of Contract Administration.
- Review M&A agreements against data entered by first-level reviewers to ensure complete and correct reflections of key deal terms in our proprietary database.
- Answer deal-term and contract interpretation questions from internal parties and deal stakeholders.
- Execution of special projects as needed or assigned.
- Licensed attorney with strong academic record.
- 2-5 years of M&A experience with a major law firm or in-house corporate law department.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote location.
- Experience negotiating M&A Transactions.
- Understanding of database management and/or statistics.
- Proven track record of producing quality work in a remote role.
A few benefits our employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement