In partnership with the American Bankruptcy Association (ABI), SRS Acquiom hosted a roundtable discussion with loan agency experts from SRS Acquiom, Kirkland & Ellis, White & Case, and White Oak Global Advisors to discuss current trends in the distressed debt market. Topics covered included a discussion of the current economic situation, current trends and implications, and key differences in how this situation compared to other distressed times in the market.
This webinar was produced in partnership with American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) on July 22, 2020.
Duration: 1 hour
- Eric McDonald (Host), Director, Loan Agency Business Development, SRS Acquiom
- Thomas Finnigan, Head of Complex Credits | White Oak Global Advisors
- Samantha Good, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Renee Kuhl, Executive Director, Loan Agency, SRS Acquiom
- Paul St. Mauro, Head of Bank Loan Agency Services, Seaport Global
- Harrison Denman, Partner, Restructuring and Insolvency, White & Case