SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting for a Client Services Liaison to support our Sales, Operations, Payments, and Customer Support teams as we continue to build an unparalleled customer service platform and experience. This position needs someone who can work independently and as part of a team, and who balance shareholder, calls, emails as well as other operational tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate is able to communicate effectively with a broad range of people ranging from Major Shareholders and VIPs to individual shareholders who may not be familiar with the post-closing process. This position requires fielding complex analytical questions across business lines and being able to effectively and professionally communicate and document findings in the internal database. This position requires a motivated, detail oriented, individual with a strong work ethic. This person should have excellent oral and written communication, analysis, and documentation skills.
- Manage and take ownership of communications and problem resolution for shareholders through incoming and outgoing phone calls, email, and other means of communication.
- Set appropriate expectations for shareholders and remain communicative with shareholders through their entire experience.
- Proactively provide exceptional service to all Shareholders through the Sales, Closing and Post Closing process; work with Sales, Deal Intake, and Operations teams.
- Understand the relationship challenges with each deal and exceed service expectations for all stakeholders.
- Suggest new and more efficient processes and assist in design and implementation of improvements that will lead to a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the distribution of monthly client statements, periodic correspondence and ad-hoc communications.
- Assist with the preparation of mass-distributed client correspondence.
- Assist with operational tasks related to Shareholder documentation.
- Maintain and proactively manage the internal case management system; identify common issues and bring to product developments attention in a timely manner.
- Comply with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet company standards, ensuring a consistent and quality experience for all clients.
Background & Experience
- 4-6 years Customer Service experience dealing with high net worth individuals preferred; experience in the financial industry required; Call center experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Proven experience and ability to create meaningful relationships with Clients that leads to repeat business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey sometimes complex aspects of a deal to Shareholders effectively and timely in a professional manner
- Previous experience prioritizing multiple tasks that require a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced office environment
- Working to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Required; NetSuite experience would be added benefit, but not required
A few benefits our employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement