An excerpt of data from our 2021 M&A Deal Terms Study and M&A Claims Insights Report, this infographic highlights trends related to the use of M&A escrows and post-closing claim activity in private-target deals to answer questions including:
- What is the average or median escrow duration (survival period)?
- Are purchase price adjustment escrows increasing in frequency?
- What is the average expense fund size for deals with an earnout and without?
- On deals with claims, what type of claim activity occurs and what was the value?
- What type of claim category is most prevalent?
Download the infographic below.