With a tightened credit market, higher interest rates, and the lingering effects of the recent banking turmoil, how are seasoned loan professionals thinking about the “new normal” for the 2023 credit market? Between April 5 and April 21, 2023, SRS Acquiom surveyed loan experts in law firms, investment banks, as well as bank and non-bank lenders for their views. The report reveals such insights as:
- Impact of the present global banking turmoil on the leveraged loan market
- Anticipated timing of a credit market resurgence, and influencing factors
- Impact of the present lending environment on planned investments
- Attractiveness of investing in specific sectors
- Lasting effects of the banking crisis over the next twelve months
- Exploration of ratings agency actions outside the banking sector
Download the report below.