We believe the paying agent process should be a faster and simpler experience for everyone involved. SRS Acquiom was the first to create an intuitive way for shareholders to complete and return the documents necessary to receive their merger consideration online. SRS Acquiom M&A payments process is modern, hassle-free and trusted, with over $145 billion in payments made to date. View our client success stories here.
What You Gain from SRS Acquiom
- Online Payments to All PartiesNo other provider processes payments to securityholders,, and vendors and manages tax withholding on Israel-related deals. SRS Acquiom handles it all with our best-in-class technology platform.
Eliminate the administrative headaches and costs associated with keeping the seller’s current or former employees on payroll after the deal closes.
When you add compensation payments to a payments administration engagement, SRS Acquiom can pay former employees directly, even years after the deal closes. We manage tax withholding, W2s, and record keeping.
- Ease of ManagementInstead of multiple touch points for letters of transmittal, payment instructions, tax forms and more, we offer a single point of contact—and a single login—for managing everything.
- Fast Payment ProcessingWe process most payments within one business day—instead of the customary weeks of waiting time.
- Deal DashboardOur comprehensive online dashboard lets deal parties know what is happening with the deal at any time. See detailed payment status for each transaction, including payment method, payment date, and payment amount all in one easy-to-access location.
- Integrated Platform
- ExpertsOur paying agent team brings an unsurpassed depth of experience to your M&A transaction and is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We work with many of the largest strategic acquirers and private equity funds. We have been engaged to support deals across 120 countries.
- Sense of UrgencyWe live in the M&A ecosystem—we understand the urgency of getting information and agreements on your schedule, not ours.