This helpful checklist will make the post-closing process easier for both M&A advisors and their clients. Many items on the list may prove to be critical after closing. It spans various stages of the deal cycle including term sheet negotiation, due diligence, and tasks to complete by closing.
Topics covered in this checklist include:
- Preliminary market research
- Data room requirements
- Contact Information for stock and option holders
- Cost basis and acquisition date
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Expense funds
- Paying agent requirements
- Compensation payments
- Closing allocation spreadsheet
- Shareholder representative permissions
Download the checklist below.